Recent content by Mudhen

  1. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    My dear friends I am bidding you goodbye. I deeply appreciate the encouragement you gave me, . And thank you for suggesting the magnesium as it has made a huge difference. May everyone heal quickly and with no complications.
  2. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Rain has been no stranger here..instead has become an intrenched family member. Has provided its own music of swish, swish with every step outdoors. Went down to see my 92 year old friend. She has suffered agony since getting knee and hip broke at work 10 years ago. I took her a pair of...
  3. M

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    So glad you have two wonderful hips and may you have a sweet day!
  4. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Thank you Layla.... sigh...always so I guess . You can choose your friends but not your family. I appreciate the understanding here.
  5. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Look I told you ...you need something to groan about! Or maybe laugh! When you live alone and things don’t go right, either you laugh or cry or do both. Best to see the funny side! I am tired today but bread is rising. I have walked with the dogs through the snow...less trouble this morning...
  6. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Be a dove...let someone else pick up the babies.. You are too much like me!!!!
  7. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    I was brought up to be a lady........ Someday maybe do.... but I must always been the type to do things because it was always....she can do it ..let her. Ice yes, I need to but have walk the dogs. Have seeing begging to be finished. Thanks for the encouragement!! Love you
  8. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    I must needs catch you up with my doings. How else would you have anything to groan about? After falling flat in agonizing pain from bumping into the brick stove pad ..again... busted my toe..... I decided enough was enough. I had already asked someone about removing the pad.. So I removed it...
  9. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Good morning to you! my southern beauty!! I have been thinking of my shoulders, too. I think mine started because I worked from the age of 9. Picking up wagon loads of rocks and pulling them uphill.. Then later with a chainsaw and clearing the sprouts/saplings, weed sling on three acres of...
  10. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    24 16.1 oz bottles per case...5-7 of them handled 3 times before their final stop. Makes for a tiresome day but I have not noticed hip swelling. The cases are two handed so that might have something to do with it. This house is step level so it means 3 steps up..one at a time . My dolly would...
  11. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    If I remember to take the magnesium I don't have the cramps. I know of a certainly that I have a hip made by man. But the swelling is gone if I do not do certain things. Weight is the worse thing. But every once in a while I have to carry weight...like when I buy water. But I do better if I...
  12. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Replace the ball and neck with a prothesis.
  13. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Honestly, I do not know! On my surgery I was asked NO questions about anything. X-rays showed a shattered femur neck , he said the ball and socket were all right but they would replace it. He said he would do minimal surgery and I would be up and walking out of surgery. Sure...I would have but I...
  14. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    The more posts I read the more puzzled I get. My surgeon told me... Then another my surgeon told me ...exactly opposite Maybe 1/2 dozen different remarks for the same type of surgery. Same about breaks... I walked two days after surgery...or none weight bearing for 6 weeks , and on it goes...
  15. M

    THR April surgery August results<

    Thank you Layla. May you be richly blessed in the new year with loving friends and family Few tears and many hugs Peace and not strife. Thank you for your encouraging words.
Back
Top Bottom