Recent content by Muddy

  1. M

    THR 8 months post THP left knee and thigh pain

    Klassy, Thanks for the reply I will try some of what you and Jaycey recommended and I probably have been going a little to hard in the paint LOL..kind of old habits die hard so to speak. I tried different shoes today and had mild success...so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I R.I.C.Ed...
  2. M

    THR 8 months post THP left knee and thigh pain

    Jaycey, 6-11-2021 was my surgery date.
  3. M

    THR 8 months post THP left knee and thigh pain

    Howdy everyone, I am new to the forum and it is amazing to find this community. I am am Active Duty Sailor recovering from a Left THR I am 8 months post operation and having tremendous pain in my thigh and left knee. It feels like the bone to me but my surgeon said the implant looks great and...
  4. M

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    Man I went through this BAD this past July. I wish they had explained to me that I may experience this. I had a complete left hip replacement in June of 2021 and it hit me like a truck that I wasn't the same man I was before the surgery. I wasn't going to be able to do the same job I did before...
Back
Top Bottom