Recent content by MSN58

  1. M

    TKR GlideFloss TKR Report - from Dec 06 '21 on

    Two knees in 5 months? Wow! Healing vibes for you!
  2. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @OhCalcutta - Thank you for your encouraging comment!
  3. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @Adventuress - True words! This shall pass…
  4. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @sistersinhim - thank you for the great idea! I will practice this indoors before moving outside.
  5. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @benne68 - Thank you for sharing your experience. I try not to focus on the numbers, but some days it is difficult. Your words are encouraging!
  6. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @Jockette - Thank you for the information. I am doing the same type of exercise. My knee hasn’t been straight years! @FCBayern - Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me hope that I am on the right path and will continue to improve.
  7. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    I have read through many TKR posts about straightening. At 8 weeks post-op I am able to straighten to zero with the help of my PT, but the knee always rebounds. PT is now over. Like many posters, I have heard about the “window” to straighten the knee. No PT or OS has ever given me a finite...
  8. M

    Welcome to the February Valentines 2022 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to February list February 16th, 2022 RTKR
  9. M

    TKR March 8/22 RTKR Excited for the next step!

    Best of luck n your recovery!
  10. M

    TKR Popliteus tendon

    Best of luck with your recovery!
  11. M

    TKR MUA

    @LadyN - I am about a week behind you (February 16th) and can appreciate your frustration. Every day I was so depressed and frustrated with what I saw as no improvement. So, I kept a journal in my day planner. It has helped me see that I am making improvements albeit somewhat may seem trivial...
  12. M

    TKR Right tkr

    Great progress! I am 5 weeks post op and am 113 and 2. Straightening is tough, but I am tougher! I wear compression socks daily and find they help with swelling on the days I walk a lot. Never have used a sleeve. Best of luck with your recovery.
  13. M

    Revision TKR TKR Revision gone wrong

    So very sorry for your challenges. Mental health issues are real with this surgery without the added foot drop. The glass is half full because your past experiences are on your side. I started a journal in Week 4 because I was frustrated and spiraling downward. Every little task is a positive...
  14. M

    TKR Share Your Knee Straightening Journey

    @glidefloss - That is a great idea to add columns to your daily log. I have taken photos of my knee throughout this process and highly recommend it. Photos helped when I was trying to determine if the knee was inflamed. Best of luck with your next surgery.
Back
Top Bottom