Recent content by Mr.Clean

  1. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    Hip4life & SaraK, God bless you and thank you both for the feedback !!! You’re both awesome & caring.
  2. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    Thanks Hip4life, I know a lot of low back issues are from one psoas tight or weak. You have experienced no back issues from having the imbalance of one side connected and one cut loose ? Also no diaphragm issues ? No dislocation or stability issues ? I am a martial artist and athlete, so...
  3. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    Thank you, still looking for info on Psoas release. How does the back, hips, pelvis respond to no psoas connection on one side and a connection on the other ? How well does the joint stay connected, not displace with no psoas crossing it? Long term stability ? How does hip flexion work...
  4. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    I’m not following where I need to go to continue this conversation?
  5. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    Layla, Any info on psoas tendon issues with acetabulum edges? Second & third opinion say that’s the problem. One wants to remove and replace acetabulum, other wants to cut(tenotomy) the psoas tendon. I am concerned with both but really don’t think psoas tenotomy is a good long term. THA was...
  6. M

    THR Seeking Psoas Release Information

    I’m 18 months after THR on left side, 20 months for right. Left is still very painful in the hip flexors. All muscles are strong, pretty good flexibility, rom still working. I’ve tried everything I can read or learn. Been to two therapist, Chiro & surgeon says all is good, no suggestions for...
Back
Top Bottom