Recent content by Mr. Baxter

  1. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    Hello All, I had my revision surgery yesterday I was pretty stressed out hoping this would fix it. I will say a complete opposite of the first surgery with the new Doctor, even the pretesting was much better and thorough. Pretesting was well organized the first surgery they just did bloodwork...
  2. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    I asked about hinged knee with 4 th opinion doctor said the hinged knee is not to the point of hinged replacement. Meeting 3 rd opinion next week discuss/have few questions tentative plan is do revision first week of Oct. will have enough leave time to be out for three months but most likely...
  3. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    I compared other doctors for the initial TKR, one I chose was highly recommended. I found out after he does 6-7 knee replacements during the day. I am no Doctor but seems a lot during my fourth opinion the Doctor said there is a lot of rumblings with healthcare in the area about the amount he...
  4. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    my bad with typo TKR was June 2021, 5 scopes 1986, 1991, 1993, 2008, 2018. last in 2018 was for piece of femur broke off and lodged in knee joint
  5. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    Thanks for the replies ! Update I saw with 4 th doctor about knee instability. DR. was very helpful took his time and explained everything in detail answered all my question. He confirmed instability said the flexion and extension gaps were not balanced which is leading to pain stiffness...
  6. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    Thanks for the reply, curious about the hinged replacement compares and how the Doctor determines the need for one,. None of the DR mentioned hinged to me. Getting my fourth opinion next week and meeting with third DR for questions i have.
  7. M

    Revision TKR Knee not properly balanced during TKR

    Hello all, I apologize for the long post ahead of time. Finally Had TKR on right knee June 2022, had 5 scopes prior for torn meniscus, all this because a malunion tibia fracture that healed on 13-degree varus angle. Had a lot of problems straightening the knee after surgery during rehab knee...
Back
Top Bottom