Recent content by MovnAlong

  1. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    I like bike riding, getting it off the porch and cleaned up will be a major event in itself (lol) and my neighbor mentioned water aerobics at the senior center but I wasn't sure about it ... I was more nervous about slipping on the wet surface getting in and out of the pool more than anything...
  2. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    If I have a question about a different topic (exercising) do I post here or start a new thread? At 4 months what cardio exercises can I do in addition to walking to lose the weight gained with a bum hip ...without overdoing it of course. Thanks in advance ☺️
  3. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    Thank you Layla!
  4. MovnAlong

    Knee Infection* My 8 week post operation setback

    ...pardon the interruption but is the 25% at 14 weeks the same for THR? thank you
  5. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    Thank you Layla! I've been so far blessed by an uncomplicated recovery. Seems like it's been longer than 3 months but very grateful & every day gets better. Seems like the bubble swelling is decreasing somewhat... could be wishful "seeing" but I'll take it over the agony I was in prior to THR.
  6. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    thank you, means a lot
  7. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    ok will do
  8. MovnAlong

    TKR LTKR journey first few weeks

    hi ChrisF, i was having the same trouble and discovered one of the side effects from an anti-inflammatory medicine was behind it so I switched to something else... it might have been celebrex that caused my sleepless nights, hope this helps.
  9. MovnAlong

    THR Sciatica flare up after PT

    @MyHipsDon'tLie, so sorry to hear about your agony and hope your pain level has improved. My husband had both hips done 8 weeks apart and had totally different experiences even though it was the same surgeon... the reason I'm bringing him up is because with his second surgery they had a hard...
  10. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    oooh good idea!
  11. MovnAlong

    Welcome to the May Marvels 2022 Hip Recovery Club

    yay thank you, it's an honor to be a member of May Marvels.
  12. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    thank you subie2021, now I have hope. I'll try the vitamin E & massage
  13. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    Eman85, they could have left out a whole lot more of my stuffing!
  14. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    thank you djklaugh for the feedback... my surgery was May 9th. It doesn't hurt or feel squishy or stay dented if I press on it.
  15. MovnAlong

    THR Strange bubble swelling

    Hello, I'm so happy to have found this forum. I'm not an outgoing "social media poster" at all so it's difficult to share these hideous photos but here goes... I had posterior THR on my right hip 12 weeks ago. Recovery has been good, nothing out of the ordinary & the post op pain is nothing...
Back
Top Bottom