Recent content by Monkey1122

  1. M

    TKR Feeling like loose nuts and bolts

    Thank you for asking, still feeling like things are not tight with my new knee, it's now been 7 weeks and now seems to be more pain than I was expecting although I have stopped taking prescription pain meds, so not sure if that's why?? But in a nut shell, I'm still not very pleased with the...
  2. M

    TKR Feeling like loose nuts and bolts

    I had right tkr 10/04/2023 and I cannot seem to make peace with the feeling of like something needs to be tightened? I'm a carpenter so I'm kinda a secure and tight minded person, I'm really really struggling with this feeling, and can't help feeling something is wrong??? Am I over exaggerating...
  3. M

    TKR Feeling like loose nuts and bolts

    I have a clicking in my knee after total knee replacement on 10/4/2023, it is making me very concerned! Is this normal? I cannot think about anything else, it's driving me nuts!! Thank you in advance!
Back
Top Bottom