Recent content by Mom's girl

  1. M

    Bilateral TKR MUA required?

    Dear Celle Thank you so much for the detailed response. We are slowly coming to terms with the idea that this recovery will take a long long time. Thanks to you guys, I am now less worried also. I have 2 more questions: 1) my mother does physio 3 times a week. She complains of more stiffness...
  2. M

    Bilateral TKR MUA required?

    Dear Jockette, Thank you so much for your responses. This helps me a lot! My mother will complete 2 months after surgesry on 19th December. When we were going in for the surgery, we were told that she would be up and running in 2 months and will be thankful she had the surgery. But we don't...
  3. M

    Bilateral TKR MUA required?

    Hi guys I am new to this forum,was looking for some advise. My mother underwent bilateral TKR on the 19th Oct. While she has been progressing well in PT, she is complaining of constant stiffness in her right knee. This is also causing a limp when she walks. When we met our surgeon recently for...
Back
Top Bottom