Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
mommymuscle
I am a 31 year old Mother of two. I own my own Boot Camp business geared toward new and expectant mothers. About a year ago they discovered I had a genetic disease called Fibrous Dysplasia. Basically my bones do not grow good strong bones and I am left with cysts in certain areas of my skeleton. The worst cyst was in my right hip. It progressed over the last year and made my right hip useless. I have been on crutches for 7 months out of the last year. April 7, 2014 I had a Total Hip Replacement and they cleaned out my cyst. I am in the early stages of recovery and hope that I will be walking on both legs soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.