Recent content by Mommom25

  1. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    @WFD i am so sorry to hear all that you have gone through. I hope you are able to get to a point where you are able to live your life the way you want. My ROM will be measured tomorrow when I see my OS. If I fell backwards any I am not concerned. I am able to do my daily activities so if...
  2. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    @WFD When I left PT my ROM was 115. I don’t feel that it has gone backwards. Thanks for sharing your story. What happens during LOA? Do you think it helped?
  3. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Thank you. I mentioned Arthrofibrosis because that is what my OS put in the notes after my last visit. There were no x-rays done at that time. I will take that advice.
  4. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Good morning all. It’s been a while since I posted. Eight months in and my frustration is mounting. I had LTKR Jan 28th and then MUA March 28th. Pt for 7 months. My main complaint is the Arthrofibrosis. What are the options for that? Does it eventually go away on its own? The...
  5. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Thank you @jaspa. Things are moving along. I still have my PT sessions and have a great PT team. They do not push me and constantly encourage me and letting me know that I will get there. It takes time. This site has been very helpful. Many times I felt as tho I was the only one who didn’t...
  6. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Thanks @Jockette. Hoping it resolves sooner than later. Any little distraction is helpful as I progress through the knee journey.
  7. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Good morning. This question is a tad unrelated but something I am curious about. During the pandemic shutdown I taught myself to crochet and absolutely love it. However since my TKR I find it difficult to focus on my craft for very long. Previously I could sit for 5 hours with no problem and...
  8. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Thank you for all the great info. I will check out the OneStep program as well.
  9. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Thank you WFD. Some days are better than others. I appreciate the support.
  10. M

    MUA LTKR journey and feeling discouraged

    Good morning. What a great forum. I wish I had found it three months ago. I had LTKR on January 24th. Surgery went well. PT came to room and as I got up to walk, had dizziness, sweats and feeling of passing out. Back to bed. Tried again on day 2 and had same results. More blood tests...
Back
Top Bottom