Recent content by mommamagoo

  1. M

    TKR Cellebrex issues

    My surgeon put me on Celebrex. I have used it for 3 days and each time it seemed to knock me out and I would up feeling very sick and doped up taking me a couple of hours to snap out of it. Anyone else experience this
  2. M

    TKR MB's road to recovery - 7th month update

    I had my TKR May 27. I am only up to 95 after 4 weeks. They just took me off of the 325 aspirin and back to baby aspirin. Do we take it twice a day or just once a day? Do you recall? Also, they said we had to Dr permission to resume sex ... What have you been told? Can we sleep on our side now...
  3. M

    Range of motion

    I have had my surgery on the 27th. I went home on the 28th. Doing well. The usual problems with surgery; constipation, adapting to the meds, etc. what pain meds is everyone else taking? I am on Tramadol and Norco. I take Norco at night hoping to get more sleep. And I take Tramadol during the...
  4. M

    Range of motion

    I'm getting the surgery because the dr told me if I didn't my ROM would decrease every year. I have more discomfort than pain and I don't feel secure walking without a walker now. I feel like the pre-op exercises I am doing has really helped my knee and I wouldn't be surprised if my ROM hasn't...
  5. M

    Range of motion

    My dr says my range of motion is only 45. He says that only 20 percent with that little range will get any improvement with TKR. Has anyone else been told that?
  6. M

    Knee replacement May 27. Help!

    Thank you. I guess misery loves company. I am getting a lot of info ... I get the shakes when reading or hearing it but settle down after a while. I don't have pain ... Only discomfort. But I can't walk far as my stamina is very low. I've been shopping using a scooter for about 7 years now. So I...
  7. M

    Knee replacement May 27. Help!

    I am scared to death. Anyone else experience this fear?
Back
Top Bottom