Hi My name is Catherine. Family is my life! I am married with two awesome kids waiting patiently for weddings and grandkids.
I was born with bilateral Hip dysplasia in 1954 (no Hipsockets!) first surgerys... AI Dupont Institute for 18 months and then a 4month stay at 7 and.. well by the age of 7 had 7 major surgeries according to my mom. But in truth I think some were minor(they were major in her mind). At 23 I had a Chiari osteotomy in 1978. In2007 miniscus of left knee repaired, 2009 the bakers cyst removed and have not had a pain free knee since. in 2011 at 57 I had a rt THR AWESOME... just sayin...and now looking at a conformis knee.
Looking for information on the life expectancy of the conformis knee. and any good hints anyone has.
- Birthday
-
Oct 8, 1954
(Age: 71)
- Location
-
Delaware
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
- Occupation
- Research Lab Technician
Catherine
Bilateral congenital hip dysplazia surgeries 1957-1959
1961ish failed surgery to bend femur to set head of femur in socket better.
1978 Chiari osteotomy
2007 meniscus repair
2008 Bakers cyst repair
2011 Right THR
18 Nov 2014 Conformis LTKR