Recent content by Molly59

  1. M

    TKR Molly59's Recovery Thread

    I’m one day after you, ToniLee. Had TKR on my right knee Oct 31st. Went in at 11:30 in the morning, they had me do some PT and I was home that same evening at 6. I felt great and sat down and started cycling. Hubby thought I was crazy and couldn’t believe it. The next day the “block” wore off...
  2. M

    TKR Toni Lee Recovery Thread

    I’m one day after you. Had TKR on my right knee Oct 31st. Went in at 11:30 in the morning, they had me do some PT and I was home that same evening at 6. I felt great and sat down and started cycling. Hubby thought I was crazy and couldn’t believe it. The next day the “block” wore off and I was...
  3. M

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Had right knee replacement Mako robotically Oct 31
Back
Top Bottom