Recent content by Molly35

  1. M

    Bilateral TKR 2 years out and facing up to facts

    I had my opp 17th march it was my left knee. The excersize s I do is stand and bend steps up and down straight en left out front when sitting down bring foot in beside level to the other leg pull leg up behind me. And I have just bought a excersize bike
  2. M

    Bilateral TKR 2 years out and facing up to facts

    Love reading all your messages. I'm 11weeks post opp. And in my usual manner expected to be all better by now. Silly me quite the opposite. I get days when I think it's going ok then yesterday to stand or walk was painful. Am I doing things right? I excersize go for a walk when I'm up for it...
  3. M

    TKR Knee not flexible

    Hi everyone it's been since march that I had TKR I feel I have come a long way but still can't fully bend my knee as if I was banding it from behind. I do the excesizes every day but when I walk it's with a limp. Is this normal?
Back
Top Bottom