MobiM

I am 65. I was born and grew up in Michigan, USA. I earned an English Major with Creative Writing Emphasis and teacher certification from Western Michigan University. I have taught creative writing to both children and adults in the U.S and Australia, as well as online at Writer’s Online Workshops.

In 2001, I was recognized by WMU as one of eleven notable Alumni for achievements in creative writing for publications and teaching.
Interested in my mother’s country of birth, I traveled to Australia where I met and married my husband. I now have two grown children and nearly five grandchildren. My husband and I live on a country property near the sea where we own and breed Labrador retrievers, some for Seeing Eye Dogs Australia. Our kennel name is Jamareine Labradors. (https://www.jamareinelabradors.com)

I have freelanced for various high profile magazines in Australia and the U.S., publishing non-fiction articles, short fiction (short stories) and artwork. I was a staff writer for Australian Runner Magazine for several years.

My website, Moonspinners Writer’s Page, was voted one of the ‘101 Best Sites for Writers, 2006’ by Writer’s Digest Magazine for its dedication to assisting writers and specifically for my Ask the Experts facility.

I write erotic romances under the pseudonym, Ainsley Abbott.

Besides writing and working with Labradors, I enjoy playing a variety of musical instruments, creating artwork and crafts, photography, swimming, the sea, rip roaring thunderstorms, challenging games and good books.
Birthday
Mar 31, 1952 (Age: 74)
Location
Victoria
Gender
Female
Country
Australia Australia
State/Province/County
Victoria
Occupation
Author, Labrador Retriever breeder

Signature

Right THR October 17, 2017

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom