Recent content by MNVeronica

  1. M

    TKR Look these doctors up and do your exercises. It's the key to a better result.

    This is in reply to Jockett. You mentioned the PTs who hurt you. That is the main reason I quit going. I told my doctor and that's when he told me there's no law saying I had to go. This is my opinion and others may disagree but I feel that Physical Therapy is rigid in the type of exercises...
  2. M

    TKR Look these doctors up and do your exercises. It's the key to a better result.

    I am here because I started the survey that was sent out by BoneSmart but ended up quitting because I found there were questions that would not allow me to answer honestly. I must be one of the rare ones because I have no concerns. I am absolutely not worried about my knee. I did exercises...
Back
Top Bottom