Recent content by MNgirl37

  1. M

    Ankle Young and confused on next move

    Thank you for the advice, Jamie! :)
  2. M

    Ankle Young and confused on next move

    Hi Jamie, I have seen different surgeons both in Fargo, ND, Minneapolis and another who is from Chicago and just happened to be in the area. The Minneapolis surgeon I saw about a month ago didn't seem to have an answer. He stated I should wear orthotics and maybe that will help my situation. I...
  3. M

    Ankle Young and confused on next move

    Hello, everyone! I accidentally stumbled onto this forum and I am hoping some of you have advice for me and my ankle troubles. As much as I would hate others to have this pain, I am hoping someone out there has struggled like me with ankle issues, but not from arthritis as I yet don't have...
Back
Top Bottom