Wow, Josephine, Celle, and Jockette. Thank you so much for your advice and quick response. In answer to the questions I saw I can tell you my TKR was on my left knee March 19. Also if you are interested I am 67 years old and had been bike riding a little most days before surgery .
Also maybe...
I am 7 weeks post op and still in a lot of pain!! I have been back for xrays and the Drs comment is that it must be from my 11 degrees of knock knees before the surgery but the joint itself looks great. The pain is so great behind the bend of my knee I have difficulty walking. The physical...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.