Recent content by MKW

  1. MKW

    PKR He said he might do PKR

    While I don’t have advice for you - I am offering a virtual hi-five! My pkr surgery is also on March 19 - We can do this!!!
  2. MKW

    Bilateral PKR Bilateral PKR - I must be crazy

    Hey all! I am counting the days until my bilateral pkr surgery -new kneecaps for the win! I have been waiting for this for what seems like ages and I am so excited. I’ve stalked around here quite a bit and have appreciated the advice of many that I have found in the posts. my question is: I am...
  3. MKW

    2020 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Hello! On March 19, I’ll be having dual patellafemoral replacement! Two kneecaps - one surgery - EEPS! after a lifetime of knee problems beginning with lateral releases in my early teens in the 1990’s, I’m excited for what’s on the other side. Thankful to have found this place!
  4. MKW

    Bilateral PKR Walking supports

    Hello! just scheduled my patellafemoral replacement surgery (kneecaps) on BOTH knees for mid March. Wondering about the best walking supports during recovery - taking into consideration I’m doing both knees at once. Walker? Canes? Crutches? Any thoughts???
Back
Top Bottom