Recent content by Mjt

  1. M

    TKR TKR Pain

    Thank you for your words of wisdom. For the past several weeks, I have been in a battle with my knee. After reading many of these posts I realize that I have been doing too much. Luckily for me, I start a 9 day vacation from work. I will rest, elevate and ice!
  2. M

    TKR Biting Pain When I Bend

    My TKR was on my right knee on September 28, 2020. Thank you for all your support and information. It is greatly appreciated. Mj
  3. M

    TKR Biting Pain When I Bend

    I am at week 10 of my TKR and I can walk really well, and bike. However, I have this pain in the back of my knee every time I bend it, do stairs, or stand or sit for more then 30 minutes. My knee also gets so stiff and tight. I am icing and elevating 4-5 times a day. The surgeon told me that he...
Back
Top Bottom