Recent content by mjstark

  1. M

    TKR Fear of going back to work

    Thank you Pam for your kind words. I will be going back to work on January first. I was fortunate enough to have twelve weeks off. I work at a hospital and when I go back it has to be at full duties. If it was a desk job I would be just fine, but the standing, twisting, crouching, and lifting...
  2. M

    TKR 4 weeks post right TKR dificulty bending

    Hello, I would like to give my perspective on this. Many people here are stating that pt should not hurt and that being aggressive is not a good idea. I had an amazing surgery but there was quite a bit of swelling. when I came home my pt had me keep my leg elevated, on and off ice, and the only...
  3. M

    TKR Fear of going back to work

    I am 7 weeks out from my surgery. I am walking and have a complete bend and straightening. The problem is when I am laying on my side or at intermedient other times when I attempt to bend my knee I get very sharp pains just below the knee cap on the inner side. The pain is very sharp and after...
Back
Top Bottom