Recent content by MiXCskier

  1. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    hmm, that's what I thought I did...
  2. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    Thanks, this is all very encouraging!
  3. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    I just broke my knee cap! 4 weeks post surgery– after working almost a full day, then going to the gym, I thought, well I’ll walk the dogs before icing, I’m doing so well, so, off we go. I’m feeling a little sore, but that’s not unusual with TKR, right? Anyway, I’m just walking along and the...
  4. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    Celle, thanks for the clarification - can I change the title of this thread, then, to MiXCSkier's Recovery?
  5. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    Anybody get back to: Xc Skiing Classic XC Skiing skating hiking mountainous terrain running ultimate frisbee climbing (indoors) boxing just thought I'd ask!
  6. M

    TKR MiXCSkier's Recovery

    Well it's 3.5 weeks out, and I have to say I'm pretty happy. I've been rotating my feet on the exercycle at a seat height my good leg can barely do, the swelling is way down, I'm down to half a Norco pill 3x a day (well I'm trying that today) along with motrin, and I have actually been sleeping...
  7. M

    Welcome to the February Valentines' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Hello, I'd like to join. I had a right TKR on 2/28
Back
Top Bottom