Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MissDivaBeth
I love life, and do what I can with the limitations of a knee that has been bad my whole adult life. I volunteer, do karaoke and work at the BEST stadium in the US Praying that knee replacement will greatly improve my quality of life by lowering the pain level and allowing me to once again be able to dance, maybe hike, and ride a bike as well as just walking on the beach.
Birthday
January 13
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.