Recent content by mimi1550

  1. M

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    RTKR January 10, 2018, LTKR October, 2012, RTHR March 2003, LTHR May 2003
  2. M

    TKR Annaf's recovery thread<

    I really feel for you - it's so hard dealing with all the conflicting information. I had both hips replaced in 2003, LTKR in October of 2012 and RTKR January 10th 2018. I have been doing PT - fortunately I now have enough experience to know how to listen to my body. I started doing some...
  3. M

    TKR Mimi's 2 THR and 2TKR

    Thanks so much for your reply. Learning to “just say no” is so important in so many situations. Of course having been through it before is helpful. One big thing is I'm not in fear of pain - I know it's part of the healing process and it does get better. I have read most of the articles and...
  4. M

    TKR Mimi's 2 THR and 2TKR

    RTHR March 2003, LTHR May 2003, LTKR October 2012 and finally RTKR January 10th, 2018.That’s it for me! I just came across this forum a few weeks ago and have spent quite some time reading through posts - really appreciate the supportive atmosphere. I'm grateful/lucky that all of my procedures...
Back
Top Bottom