Recent content by Mickeyboy

  1. M

    2021 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    @tmcbrayer, Best of luck with your operation, and wishing you a speedy recovery.
  2. M

    PKR Partial KneeReplacement

    @Carol Anna , I hope I haven't alarmed you in any way, to be fair the PKR surgery went well and never had any problems with prosthesis in almost a year post op now. It seems to be more muscular problems during recovery I'm having. I now know it's going to take that bit longer now and like you...
  3. M

    PKR Partial KneeReplacement

    Jaycey, Yeah the surgeon that advised of recovery time was not the operating surgeon, and only advised of this last week when i had appointment for other knee. I was previously advised recovery time for pkr was much shorter than tkr, but now it seems that is not the case I was...
  4. M

    PKR Partial KneeReplacement

    @beesknee, I was advised by surgeon that hamstrings take time to adjust to new prosthesis as leg has now been straightened after surgery. It feels more like a tear than a cramp as pain is excruciating and leg has become weaker than it was. I was hopimg someone on this group...
  5. M

    PKR Partial KneeReplacement

    @Jaycey , Thank you for advice, i was receiving physio from february - august 2021 which really helped and my leg was getting stromger. The physio did mention it was a hamstring flare up and gave me more gentler exercises and also to contact orthopaedic surgeon which i did. He didnt seem...
  6. M

    PKR Partial KneeReplacement

    Hi, I had partial knee replacement ( oxford unicompartmental) on 30th December 2020, The actual replacement is fine with very little pain. I have been getting excruciating pain from hamstring flare ups and was hoping to get some advice from anyone that has been similar. Had been receiving...
Back
Top Bottom