It is a little more than 3 months since I had Right TKR. I stopped pushing through pain but have kept up knee glides and walking and icing. I have lost rom and Monday my doctor scheduled MUA for tomorrow. Has anyone had this done and if you have do you have any suggestions?
My surgery was 1/30 and it was my right knee. I pushed really hard for 6 weeks and then all therapy stopped because of covid. I am trying to develope a new routine considering this new information .. at least for me
My PT was sidelined by covid. My rom is about 90 with pain and 85 without. I am 9 weeks post op. I expected to be further along by now, but I have made little progress. I am really confused right now. I thought that no pain no gain was the mantra. And PT literally brought me to tears. I had...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.