Recent content by Mensa

  1. M

    TKR Back to work at 16 weeks post-op

    I take 2 to 4 ibuprofen 200mg per day. It has been weeks since I used prescription pain relief.
  2. M

    TKR Back to work at 16 weeks post-op

    Ok, here we go: 1. Pain – about a 3 unless I overdo, can get to a 5 2. Prescription meds – I am not taking prescription pain relief right on a daily basis now. I take Aleve or ibuprofen daily for the swelling, heat and pain in the knee in regular over-the-counter doses. I have...
  3. M

    TKR Back to work at 16 weeks post-op

    Yes, please ask your questions, Josephine!
  4. M

    TKR Back to work at 16 weeks post-op

    All - Thanks for the kind words and support. Josephine, I am a safety professional. I have to lift 5 gallon buckets and fifty pound boxes (hazardous and medical waste). I sometimes have to tilt 55 gallon containers to get them on a drum dolly. I stack used electronics on pallets. So, I...
  5. M

    TKR Back to work at 16 weeks post-op

    Hi all - I am 54 and am heading back to a very physical, active job. I had a bit of rough recovery - my ROM took a long time to cooperate, mainly because of swelling. I am still going to PT to increase strength and endurance, but I expect to be done in a week or two. I can now confidently...
  6. M

    Welcome to the February Valentines' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Mine was on Feb 6. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom