Recent content by meme0f7

  1. M

    TKR meme0f7's recovery thread

    Thank you Josephine, I tried to PM you the details you ask for but site will not let me. I really didn't want to put it all out here unless necessary.
  2. M

    TKR meme0f7's recovery thread

    I would be more than happy to answer questions. Thank you for offering!
  3. M

    TKR meme0f7's recovery thread

    Thank each of you for the information. I cancelled Therapy for the rest of the week for I see the surgeon Thursday for 4 month follow-up. After reading different post I know the Therapy is doing more harm than good.
  4. M

    TKR meme0f7's recovery thread

    I am so happy I found this site and hope someone can give me the answer I am looking for! My TKR was October 9, 2018. As of today I still have constant throbbing: Some days worse than others but like a toothache that will not go away. I am still going to Therapy for I have problems with the...
Back
Top Bottom