Recent content by megRN0627

  1. M

    TKR Ischial Bursitis(pain in the butt)

    My right was 12/22/17 and my left was 1/19/18. My Dr did diagnose the ischial bursitis and told me it was due to my new alignment. He told me that it would work itself out. I will be making another follow up appointment with him if I am not feeling better in a week. I feel he brushed off my...
  2. M

    TKR Ischial Bursitis(pain in the butt)

    I am 6 weeks post op on my left TKR and 10 weeks post op on my right TKR. My problem is that my buttocks started having pain the more I advanced in activity. First the left and now it is both deep in my sit bones. It feels like the bones are digging into the soft tissue. I’m on a break from PT...
  3. M

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Left TKR 1/22/2018 Right TKR 12/19/2017
Back
Top Bottom