Recent content by Mchobson

  1. M

    MUA knee so stiff<<

    Maybe I’m missing something, but why do you have to wait two years? Why can’t you see a different orthopedic Dr than the one who did your surgery?
  2. M

    TKR Mchobson’s Second Recovery

    Thank you so much, this makes me feel loads better. I mean, I’m sorry you’re still in so much pain, but it makes me feel like maybe I’m not a drama Queen or a wimp. I paid too much attention to people who said they didn’t even need narcotics after (insert low number of weeks or days). Are you...
  3. M

    TKR Mchobson’s Second Recovery

    I’m almost 8 weeks post op RTKR (LTKR was 6 yrs ago) and I feel like I'm making absolutely no progress as far as pain control and as far as extension measurements. I’m convinced something is wrong that is making me still have so much pain, needing my narcotic pain med every 6-8 hrs still. Im...
  4. M

    TKR Knee pain

    This has been a very helpful thread. I’m almost 8 weeks post op RTKR (LTKR was 6 yrs ago) and I feel like I'm making absolutely no progress as far as pain control and as far as extension measurements. I’m convinced something is wrong that is making me still have so much pain, needing my narcotic...
  5. M

    TKR August 19 RKTR

    Having my second knee replacement Aug 19. My first recovery was so bad, I'm both dreading and looking forward to this. I had arthroscopic surgery in February (meniscectomy), missed a total of 4 months of work. As it turns out, it should have been replaced in hindsight.
  6. M

    TKR Weird problems: severe nausea and ankle pain

    Wow, that seems like a lot this far out (almost 7 weeks), but in all honesty, my body is kind of forcing it on me sometimes. I do a simple chore, such as fold a load of laundry or vacuum a room, and I am totally spent! Hard to believe my endurance will increase enough to return to work in 3-5 weeks.
  7. M

    TKR Weird problems: severe nausea and ankle pain

    Hi, All, my first post but have been following this forum for several weeks. My biggest problem so far has been the nausea from the pain meds. I wasn't vomiting but simply couldn't eat. I was losing a pound a day for awhile there! Not a bad thing for me normally, but not a good way or good time...
Back
Top Bottom