Recent content by Mavric

  1. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    I had a partial in March of 2021 and It never seamed the same. I think the pain was worse than before surgery. I went back to another doctor and because of some other work that was done plus the partial we went with a tkr . I'm about 5 month into recovery and I think this was a better choice...
  2. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    How is everybody doing? I'm still have stiffness and little swelling. Pain when I stand. But for the most part back to work and on it daily. I think this is very common recovery. Anyone using a knee brace for durability during the day? Also my limp is going away day by day. Thanks
  3. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Surgery went awsome back hm today. Arrivale time 7 hm by 3. ? the new knee feels very loose. Is this comon? I might need to chain my quesions to TKR
  4. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Well, I'm going under the knife again 3/24/2023. Going for a TKR. The partial was done correctly he said but more damage under knee cap and bone spurs. He also said there was alot for history with this knee. So were going to start over. This will be the 4th surgery on the knee. Ugh. Wish me luck...
  5. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    That CT scan was done on Friday morning. I assume the doctor will do a follow up this week. I would love for them to find something. Obviously there's more arthritis and some swelling under the kneecap which I believe is where I'm getting most of my pain if the research that I've done is...
  6. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Here is the latest. Went to a new doctor and this is ct scan. Still in pain and it is getting old. Any opinions on this?
  7. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Well, here we go again. Now it's July almost and still in pain. The same as always when I get out of my truck or getting up from my office chair. Still have a severe limp and started walking 1.4 miles in the morning 3 days Aweek. I'm contemplating seeing the doctor again but not sure he will...
  8. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Yes indeed. Should be talked about more presurgery . I know they say everybody heals different, but there is alot of us on here. Thanks
  9. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Hello all, I'm in month 12 and there is considerable pain difference. For the better. I quit physical therapy and did the steps of rest and don't over do it. I still have a way's to go but it is very nice to show improvement.
  10. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    I think rest now is key. I kept pushing and pushing and I think it kept aggravating what needed to heal as much as it hurts to say chill out but I have to. Has anyone tried cryotherapy?
  11. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Meniscus orthoscopic surgery 1991, acl replacement with my hamstring for the ligament 1998, And then partial medial left knee march 30th 2021
  12. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Sorry about posting in the wrong thread lol. It was my left medial knee. Although it wasn’t its first rodeo I’ve had ACL replacement and meniscus surgery so this was number three on the left knee third being the partial knee replacement.
  13. M

    Revised PKR to TKR Nine months recovery

    Glad to meet everyone. I had partial knee replacement March 30 of this year two months physical therapy everything was going great went back to work and it seem to gotten worse stiffness soreness very hard to get out of the chair and start walking. I am now back into my 25th week of PT and it...
Back
Top Bottom