Recent content by matty59

  1. M

    TKR Hypersensitive skin

    Thank you. Yeah I have been doing the stretch by putting my leg on a chair for 5 min. and it hurts. I have a floor bike that I use and that feels good. I will post from here from now on.
  2. M

    TKR Hypersensitive skin

    I just read about the bad exercises, some of which I have been doing. I need ideas for good exercises for three month post op. My surgery was 22/28/20 on my left knee. I will try and get in more walking on weekends if it isn't raining.
  3. M

    Welcome to the December Supernovas' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    Thank you. I think joining is really going to help me
  4. M

    TKR Hypersensitive skin

    Thanks. My surgery was December 28th, 2020 on my left knee. I will keep up with the moisturizing and I can only wear softer materials right now.
  5. M

    TKR Hypersensitive skin

    Does anyone have hypersensitive skin and would vitamin e help? My skin around my scar is so prickly and sensitive. I'm coming up on 3 months post op. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom