Recent content by matt_b

  1. M

    Can someone recommend a leg pillow for recovery

    I noted the right and wrong way of elevating after surgery. Is there a specific pillow on Amazon you have tried that worked well? I see lots on there that follow the wrong type per the BoneSmart recommendations. Thanks so much for any recommendations.
  2. M

    December TKR - spinal?

    Yes ... I am scheduled to have the very same form of anesthesia at the ortho hospital I am using. Very typical and apparently done with great results. Less side effects post op and some sustained pain relief in addition to their regular pain meds you will given post op. Good luck.
  3. M

    A few days before surgery ... and I am having my doubts

    I am so appreciative of these replies so far. They have given me the confidence to proceed forward even though my resolve was weakening a bit. Thanks to all who took the time to share their experiences. I will continue to read bonesmart and check the posts.
  4. M

    A few days before surgery ... and I am having my doubts

    I appreciate these thoughtful responses so far. Very reassuring. I imagine if I was in more pain now, I would be more reassured for the journey to come. But seeing these responses certainly gives me more confidence going into this that I am doing the right thing. It's hard to know some times.
  5. M

    A few days before surgery ... and I am having my doubts

    Hello All. I am 5 days out from TKR surgery on the left knee after many months of research and several MD opinions. But I confess, I am having a lot of last minute trepidation. In fact, the more posts I read on the post-op side the more (very!) nervous I get. I am 54 and have OA on the left...
Back
Top Bottom