Recent content by Marytee

  1. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    This is where the pain is. To the left of the knee. But not on the knee.
  2. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    My knee does not hurt. But the INSIDE of my leg by my knee has a burning pain (mostly when I lay down ). Can anyone help me with this? Again, it’s not the knee itself. It’s the area to the inside of my leg near my knee. Please help me. Is this normal? I did not have it with my left tkr.
  3. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    I have almost no pain in my knee. Some stiffness after resting. However, on the INSIDE of my leg but outside of my knee, (not the IT band), it feels like someone is stabbing me with a hot knife. Almost only when I’m laying down. Can someone please make me feel ok?
  4. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    :loveshwr:Diamond. Because I feel so much more relaxed after talking to this group.
  5. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    My recovery theme song: Some Days are Diamonds and Some Days Are Stone.
  6. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    When you asked how I've been here without you I'd like to say I've been fine and I do But we both know the truth is hard to come by And if I told the truth that's not quite true Some days are diamonds, some days are stones Sometimes the hard times won't leave me alone Sometimes a cold wind blows...
  7. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    You all have no idea how much all of your kind and supportive words mean to me (or maybe you do). Last night I went to bed and for the first time realized I’m not going crazy. That other people are or have been where I am. I have great friends…but they haven’t had double tkrs and they’re out in...
  8. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    Stairs. (Enough said)
  9. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    This is the closest I’ve felt to anyone since October 18th when I had my first knee done. Having two knees done at the beginning of my retirement has really frozen me in time. Thank you all for your kind words but mostly that I dint feel so alone now or so hopeless like I’m doing something...
  10. M

    TKR Right TKR, six months post op

    I’m 6 months out from my left knee an 7 weeks out from my right knee. I’m incredibly sad. I was a PE teacher for 42 years and I just retired and was slammed with two tkr’s. My knees are making good progress thru PT and icing and elevating…but concerns are more mental. I feel lost. This is not...
Back
Top Bottom