Hello Fran, I just want to wish you luck. I am still hemming and hawing over whether to have my hip replaced, so you are way ahead of me. I am going to a consultation tomorrow, my second. I am a big chicken. Mary
Congratulations to both of you. I know it probably took as much out of you as your husband! I am soooo glad it went well. Well, I am just a procrastinator. I have another appointment tomorrow in Seattle and they say they have done the MIS for a long time. Most importantly, they promised me 40...
Hi Sandy, I am eager to hear how your husband's MIS went. I am told I need a hip replacement, eventually two and I didn't know about this MIS until I logged on to this site. How did the OS decide that your husband was a good candidate? I am 65 but in excellent health and very active. I don't...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.