Recent content by MarkkxG

  1. MarkkxG

    PKR Can't get to sleep. Codeine meds may be the culprit?

    I see so many posts about sleeping issues. I'm 13 days LTKR and I have been taking Ambien prior to bed which gives me a restful 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Are people just against taking a prescribed sleep aid? Seems to me a simple solution to getting a good night's sleep. I mean we are...
  2. MarkkxG

    TKR New journey starts today!

    Thanks Jaycey I'm getting plenty of rest and recovery most of the day. I'm doing the excercises as prescribed t me by my surgeon. No more and no less!
  3. MarkkxG

    TKR New journey starts today!

    Update 1 week post op: Days 3 and 4 were absolutely brutal but then there has been some relief. I'm now able to do all 3 sets of my daily exercises although heel slides are still very very tough. My Flexion and Extension has improved each day. After doing exercises today I was able to get to...
  4. MarkkxG

    TKR My Left Knee

    Hey, hang in there! I had my LTKR done a few days before you on 2/6. I was releases on 2/8 and that day and the next were the absolute worst. I wanted to do my exercises bu my knee was so swollen I just couldn't do them. Speaking from my experience, load up on your med's and if you have...
  5. MarkkxG

    TKR Lindajill - Sleeping problem

    I'm 6 days post op and sleeping great thanks to taking an Ambien every night at bedtime. works like a charm!
  6. MarkkxG

    TKR New journey starts today!

    Day 2 update. feeling great. PT came in and did exercises and walking up and down stairs. ROM is 100 Flexion and -1 extension which he said is great for 2nd day. Onward and upward. time to relax and medicate
  7. MarkkxG

    TKR New journey starts today!

    Hi it was moved from 1/28 to 2/6 so I could have it done at the specialized facility Thank you mark
  8. MarkkxG

    TKR New journey starts today!

    Had LTKR this morning and I feel great but that's mostly from the regional nerve block I guess. Within 90 minutes post op they had me walking. They said the walker is only for stability and I can fully weight bear on it. Had it done in a swanky facility where all they do are Hip and knee...
  9. MarkkxG

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Hi i just found this site while doing a bunch of research on total Knee Replacement so this is my first post! I had 2 surgeries when I was younger to remove torn meniscus from sports injuries and was told I had bone on bone arthritis back in 2002 but since then have run several marathons...
Back
Top Bottom