Recent content by Marie A

  1. Marie A

    THR 5 days post op

    5 days under my belt. Doing okay so far. Have had a lot of pain getting into bed but find the recliner very comfortable. Lots of icing time going on.
  2. Marie A

    Having right hip done on June 20, 2016

    All went pretty good. My right leg is now a bit longer than my left leg. I came home today and am trying to adjust to stuff here. Quite a bit of pain still.
  3. Marie A

    2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I am having rip hip replacement tomorrow, June 20. 16. Looking forward to going through this with all you other sunbeams
  4. Marie A

    Having right hip done on June 20, 2016

    Thank you all for the input. I am going to borrow a seat and see what works best after I get home. I will try to update Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning as to how it went.
  5. Marie A

    Having right hip done on June 20, 2016

    Thank you. Any suggestions on showering? I have seen some say to have a shower chair and others not. I have concerns as I do not know how I will sit on a chair and maneuver around the shower doors. I have read lots of good information on here, so hopefully I can help others also.
  6. Marie A

    Having right hip done on June 20, 2016

    Feeling anxious and scared at the same time.
Back
Top Bottom