Recent content by Maria_17

  1. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Possibly tore my hip labrum again,more painful

    It feels like it’s getting worse or re tore left hip labrum from when I had a hip arthroscopy dec. 6. Today i was sitting in one of my classes around 10:30am maybe and working on an assignment when my groin all of a sudden feels a stabbing pinching pain and I felt like I couldn’t move it for a...
  2. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Possibly tore my hip labrum again,more painful

    @Eman85 yes I barely turned 17 and in high school. And I mainly do everything with my recovery since my dad doesn’t speak much English so it’s hard so I just try to do everything and I’ve been used to doing things this way and just let him know when my PT appts are so he knows where I’m at but...
  3. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Possibly tore my hip labrum again,more painful

    @Jobaby Thank you so much for replying I’m new to this and still trying to get used to this. Anyways they said I had a hip labrum tear on my left hip but I was just confused bcs for years it was always my knees or one more than the other. But yeah school is very difficult sitting hurts even...
  4. M

    Hip Arthroscopy Possibly tore my hip labrum again,more painful

    Hi, I had hip arthroscopy December 6, 2019 I’m about 3 months almost 4 Post op. and I’ve been doing all my exercises and not missed a PT appt. My pain has been worse than ever and cannot sleep lots of the time comfortable and have to keep moving positions. My hip mainly feels achy,headache,a...
Back
Top Bottom