Recent content by Margl

  1. M

    TKR Pinching pain behind knee at 9 weeks po

    I had my knee op on Sept 2 and have to take blood thinner and stomach lining protector tablets for 14 days post surgery. Found the first 3-4 days the worst, particularly during the night, but then found if I religiously took the pain killers, used ice packs and elevated the leg, as recommended...
  2. M

    TKR Numbness after knee replacement.

    Thank you for sharing this. I sincerely hope it improves for you.
  3. M

    TKR Numbness after knee replacement.

    Hi, the date of my left total knee replacement was September 2, 2021. Thank you, great site!
  4. M

    TKR Numbness after knee replacement.

    Thank you. It’s good to get a perspective, this site certainly provides this as well as being a source for advice, help and recommendations. I do keep icing and am walking remarkably well considering the operation was just a few days ago. The human body is truly amazing, especially when...
  5. M

    TKR Numbness after knee replacement.

    I am day 11 after total left knee replacement. I have bruising on my leg also bruising on my foot, the latter of which is still black. The underside and sides of my heel and also areas under the ball of my foot are still numb. Is this normal after this operation?
Back
Top Bottom