Thanks for replying so quickly. Maybe I'm just panicking but I didn't expect this pain again and feel so slow with my recovery. I'm already on regular NSAID for RA and I'm with you in terms of I find it the best for the inflammation. I have found it interesting that NSAIDs are still being used...
Well I'm at the 4 month mark 3½ weeks post MUA. I went back to work 4 hours a day Monday week ago, coped well for first 3 days but then developed severe pain more at rest than when walking. This has been so severe that I've come home from work and had to take OxyCodone and ice continuously...
i discovered this site while in hospital and have been a long time lurker, have read every article and followed threads and have discovered answers to my questions that way.
I have followed the bonesmart mantra basically from the start of my recovery , I had weekly physio for the first 8...
I also had an MUA on Friday ( 3 months after my RTKR) . Surgeon got 130 degree bend in OR, and I have been able to get to 120 since then, however am finding today I have less bend and wondering if you are experiencing the same thing? I don't seem to have more swelling & if that was the cause...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.