Recent content by Mad71

  1. M

    TKR My countdown begins 4 weeks and counting

    Evening all so tomorrow is d day or knee day for me. I’m in at 9am and scheduled for some stage tomorrow. This time tomorrow hopefully all will be done
  2. M

    TKR My countdown begins 4 weeks and counting

    Evening all Thanks everyone for the comments I had my pre op today and it went well, I was told to get a game ready machine so have booked one for 3 weeks so hopefully that will help post op A lot of my questions were answered today so while I’m not saying I’m looking forward to the op it...
  3. M

    TKR My countdown begins 4 weeks and counting

    Hi all having my knee replacement done on the 21st of February. It’s been a long time coming after suffering since my teens with multiple dislocations of the patella and pain in my knees. I need both done but first my right knee. A little nervous mostly that I won’t be able to do the things I...
  4. M

    2023 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Hi just joined, Right knee been done on the 21st of February
Back
Top Bottom