Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Luna Sea
Right now the pain in my right hip and lower back and spine are defining my life. Ready for my THR July 26th.
Otherwise, I'm a single 44 year old dog mom, daughter, sister, aunt and dog sitter. I work in accounts receivable for a local family owned company for the last 6 years.
Looking forward to the day (I pray) I will be pain free.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.