Recent content by LucyG

  1. LucyG

    Surgery tomorrow and it can't come too soon.

    @NewlyHip - all I can say is WOW! That's really something to look forward to. I know that not everyone recovers at the same pace but I have a positive attitude and anything better than what I have now will be good.
  2. LucyG

    Surgery tomorrow and it can't come too soon.

    I am so looking forward to my surgery tomorrow - stopping the anti-inflammatories made me realize just how bad my hip really is. So all doubt is out of my mind. I really really need this. Tomorrow will mark the day I stop being a prematurely old woman and start an active life again!
  3. LucyG

    3 more days

    Good luck to you tomorrow. I wish mine were tomorrow. You'll be three weeks ahead of me on the recovery train. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. LucyG

    Need feedback on anesthesia options - esp spinal

    In our pre-op joint class they told us the needle used now is much smaller so less spinal fluid leaks out thus less chance of headache Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  5. LucyG

    Surgery July 1

    Thanks so much for all the good information and links and personal stories of recovery. I will stop worrying about this dislocation issue and just follow the precautions and then there will be no problem. Fortunately I am able to work from home as long as I need to. Right now I have planned two...
  6. LucyG

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    My right hip replacement is July 1! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  7. LucyG

    Surgery July 1

    Hi, I'm Lucy and I have a total right hip replacement scheduled for July 1st. I am so ready for this - Hoping that it will relieve this pain that has been escalating for the past 10 years. I've been reading the forum the past week and trying to get my house in order to make it easier to get...
Back
Top Bottom