Recent content by lsrwmn

  1. L

    TKR Horrible nerve pain from back L3/4 spinal compression

    Perfect, thank you so much. My compression on my nerve is the most frustrating and more painful then my knee lol. This is my first joint replacement and I don’t believe I was fully prepared for the grand scheme of things and I have lofty goals for my recovery. I am going to just honor my healing...
  2. L

    TKR Horrible nerve pain from back L3/4 spinal compression

    Thank you so much, I am grateful to be here I cannot wait to read through all of this and the articles, forums, and posts ❤️
  3. L

    TKR Horrible nerve pain from back L3/4 spinal compression

    Hi. TKR right side on 2/26/2019. Knee recovery is going well, still on home health visits as was put on antibiotic due to onset of infection. So, beginning outpatient PT on 3/22, have been working at home diligently with extension and flexion, and with my home PT person. Feeling well outside of...
  4. L

    Welcome to the February Valentines' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Hi! Lsrwmn here, total right knee replacement on 2/26/2019, please add me to the list :) . Recovery has come with challenges, due to spondylitis and stenosis in lumbar spine, but pushing through! So happy I found this forum thank you!
Back
Top Bottom