Wedding — was beautiful and oh so overwhelming. When the dancing started — and it was a lot of crazy hora-type dancing — my leg began to buckle. Which was disappointing since I though I had gotten so strong. But it’s fine. @EL11 had commented that complete recovery could take as much as 18...
Hi. @Layla ! Thank you so much for the kind post!
This is an image for how I am feeling these days:
I am the shore...the craggy (ha!) shoreline.
I am oblivious to the waves beating upon the shore.
I am just — the shore.
At this point it is just cleaning up and organizing home, hair...
Hi there. Sorry it took so long to answer. Been a bit overwhelmed cleaning whole basement, closets, getting ready for wedding. Husband has not one but TWO conferences the week before wedding. Lucky me!
My injection appointment is November 19th. Couldn’t get one earlier but hey, I am back to...
Wedding is in 15 days. Who knows if they will be able to schedule me beforehand? At this point my expectations are low -- I don't want to stress about trying to squeeze in an appointment...but if it happens then I will be very appreciative....
And also -- the new OS is a LOVELY, LOVELY kind man.
I was counting my blessings!!!!
This was the FIRST follow-up since my six-week follow-up post-surgery.
No one wanted to see me.
(trying not to take that personally).
but this doc said he wants to check on my surgical hip every year.
hi all. I am reporting on the doc appt from last week.
They told me -- about my 'other' hip -- that the labrum is torn in multiple places (just like how I like to wear my jeans) -- and surprise: there is a bone spur in my hip joint.
For now they would like to just begin by giving me a cortisone...
Hi @FayeL ! Yes, it does seem all the rage! Even with two-piece pantsuits these days --even for women who are 57 like me!
So...I will be fashion forward-ish!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.