Recent content by Loved2Dance

  1. Loved2Dance

    MUA 3rd Year Anniversary

    I wanted to comment on the glue, now that you bring it up. The Dr. never told me about it and never told me what to do about it after the procedure. It was quite liberally applied at least 1/2 inch on either side of the incision. As it is almost Halloween, I thought the incision looked quite...
  2. Loved2Dance

    PKR Tips or Advice for Almost 3 Weeks Post-OP?

    To answer the above questions, I had my left medial PKR done on 10/07/19. Thanks to all for your responses.
  3. Loved2Dance

    PKR Tips or Advice for Almost 3 Weeks Post-OP?

    Hello! I am new on this site. Just had a PKR on 10/07. Before that was working FT. Now I have long days with little stimulation.... Working on exercises.... Eating.... Sleeping...Overdosing on reruns of "The Resident" and "Chicago PD". I am alone most of the day. (Except for my animals...
Back
Top Bottom