Recent content by Logan3

  1. L

    TKR Walking without an aid?<

    crissyP, I had my TKR Feb. 15 this year with 12 sessions PT at home also. I am exactly where you are. I do not use any form of walking aid and right now no exercises. I feel like I am doing ok but have daily ups and downs. I have a lot of scar sensitivity which is just more irritating than...
  2. L

    Revised PKR to TKR My Revision Journey<

    @flyaway79 I also have incision sensitivity at 8 weeks postop. The sheets or sweatpants even make the incision feel like a fresh cut. I have found that the softer and closer the pants fit it doesn't irritate me so much. The continuous friction irritates the incision worse. Depending on your...
  3. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    This has been my concern re: medication. My surgeon instructed me to take Aleve twice daily. I do not take 4 - 1000mg doses of Tylenol every 24 hrs due to taking Percocet at night time which also contains Tylenol. I do agree I need to take at least 3 doses or 3½ doses per 24 hrs to maintain a...
  4. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    1. Right now a 2 to 3. Pain is due to swelling. I was up a lot today and it swells. It becomes stiff with sitting too long or when I get up in the morning. 2. I am taking Tylenol 1000 mg at least 2 times in 24 hrs. Alleve 1 tab morning and night. Percocet 7.5 mg at bedtime and 12.5 mg...
  5. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    Thank you! It helps so much to get positive reinforcement from people that have been where I'm at and actually experienced this journey thru. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    Sent from my iPhone
  7. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    Yes! Sent from my iPad
  8. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    @KarriB yes I need your help. Unsure how to move my first entry into a thread of my own. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  9. L

    TKR Logan3's recovery thread<

    Hi I am 7 weeks exactly from a LTKR. I also have a Stryker Triathlon implant. I am so thankful for this site because I find that the better I feel the more impatient and anxious I become. I have only had 12 PT sessions done at home. My PT said at that time I was at 110 and only a few degrees...
Back
Top Bottom