Recent content by LMW

  1. L

    TKR Dealing with Fatigue

    Left knee in January, right knee in June.
  2. L

    TKR Dealing with Fatigue

    Thanks, leejaa.
  3. L

    TKR Therapist says I might need manipulation for range of motion

    My ROM was limited for some time, and the PT was very concerned about it. Then one day I could bend my knee well past 125. Doc said that's how it happens many times. Just keep moving and don't get concerned until the doc is concerned.
  4. L

    TKR Dealing with Fatigue

    Had my first TKR 1-27-20. At four months I felt great. Then on 6-1-20 I had the other knee done. While the knee feels great I am having issues with fatigue. First of Sept I started lifting weights again. I lift heavy. I was doing fine then I added some HIIT four times a week. After two weeks it...
Back
Top Bottom