Recent content by LKs

  1. L

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to the November Nimbles thank you
  2. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Hi..I am finding my way around the forum( forums kind of confuse me).. is there a place to see what the often used abbreviations mean? Like what is IT? I am sure I will figure it all out but hoping for a cheat sheet :)
  3. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Thank you, yes I have been reading some of the links, after I posted that. And realize I don't plan to do more or harder, just realizing I have been kind of lackadaisical about it, since we finished up our family Christmas stuff late, and I was skipping some homework cause I was "too busy". Then...
  4. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Hi, yes I went 3x a week at first then 2x a week, down to one time a week and the rest on my own.. I bought one of those mini pedal things to work my knees, just got it this week. I like it and think it helps.. I am going to up my home therapy exercise frequency, cause I am almost thinking I am...
  5. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    And thank you everyone
  6. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Also the right one.. I am 7 months out, ... When I asked in October, they said it could be from walking to protect left knee, to wait and see.
  7. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Right.. medial ... June 10, 2019 Left ... Medial... Nov 11, 2019
  8. L

    PKR Partial Knee replacement pain

    Anyone have a pain like a pinching of tissue between the mechanical joint and the knee cap. 7 months after partial knee replacement?
Back
Top Bottom