Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
lizzicat
Chronic Pain since 1997. Lower back until 2013, when left leg gave out. Told I need Hip Replacement. I probably need back surgery and knee replacement as well. ( Wore hips out with too much yoga )
Praying that surgery on July 19th will give me enough life without pain so I can paint and write again. Blessings and Love to all of you who live with constant pain. 20 years is enough, and I am sick of being on medications.
Love,
Diana
ps. If anyone lives in the Las Vegas area, please feel free to contact me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.